Multiple Problems for about a year, no answer. What's wrong with me?
I am a 19 year old female that has had symptoms of rectal bleeding (for almost a year now, mostly bright red blood recently ended, but flares every now and then), light to severe stomach pain on mainly the left hand side of my belly (also almost a year now), times where i cant sleep and times when i'll sleep 19 hours straight and through 3 alarm clocks(about 8 months), weird joint pain across my body (about 6 months), vomiting and dry heaving for about a month now, severe extremes in bowel movements (about a year, with having the runs for a month now), bruising like a banana (which is what has started this whole thing off). I'm a military brat and have been to my general doctor, a hematologist (found nothing), 2 gastroenterologist (one listened to me for a minute before concluding it was my diet and the next did a colonoscopy and found active inflammation of my small and large intestine and 4 polyps, but no hemorrhoids, and no test could tell me why this was happening and this was 8 months ago!!!!), and some others.

I am getting really tired of my doctors and nurses not believing me about what's going on with me just because i'm only 19 (started at 18), I've even had a couple tell me it's all in my head!!! It makes me question my sanity sometimes because they don't believe or will even listen to me. My best friend has known me for 5 years and she tells that she sees a difference in me. I really just want some answers or even recommendation on what to ask my next doctor please.

(i have been tested for Crohn's, Van Willebrand's, thyroid, and a couple of other blood clotting disorders and all came back negative)

thanks for the help, i really appreciate it.
You need to get another opinion. Try another GI MD. It took three MD before I was diagnosis with a spasmodic colon and Colitis. You are too young to have polyps. Change of diet will not always work. I was put on an increased fiber diet and it made the problem worse. Bottom line, see another MD.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.