Muscle that goes on top of my right ribs - very painfull
Ever Since I had my daugher - once in a while there's a muscle that goes on top of my right ribs and it's very painfull.  It happends the most when I bent down to touch my feet.  When I was pregnant with my daughter she was very high under my ribs pushing all the time.  Any one knows how to get it fix or what it the problems?
How old is your daughter now?
She 8 now but it started after she was born.  She was a big babby about 9 pounds
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
What you have is probably costochondritis, which causes pain and tenderness at points where your ribs attach to your breastbone.  The inflammation around the joint area gives sharp pain on taking a breath. This can also cause tenderness on pressing the area which pains. An orthopedic doctor can diagnose this for you. Generally there is no cause. However it can be due to infection, blow, injury, or fibromyalgia. It usually goes away on its own. Otherwise it can be treated with muscle relaxants, and non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs. Wear good support bras as this will also help. If all this does not help, consult a doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Hi - thank you very much for the respond.  I've read about the costochondritis condition but it doesn't say anywhere that a muscle goes on top of your ribs. This only happen when I do a wrong move (normally down ward & side way at the same tim) and when I don't have a shirt on I can see the muscle go on top of my ribs - there's a big oblong bump that's painfull and it will last just a few second until I can get if off the ribs.  
i would def go to see a doctor to get it sorted once and for all,you cant go on with this pain,it could be something so simple to treat.good luck,let me know how you gets on