My Arm is Visibly Pulsating!
The back of my arm is pulsating randomly. I can actually see the flesh being pushed up, then back down again. It feels just like when I was pregnant and the baby was kicking, except there is no pain. It feels kind of like something is trying to get out of my arm. The effected area is between my biceps and triceps(not so much at the back of my arm, but on the part that faces out to the side when relaxed), about two inches above my elbow and it seems to move around. There is no rhythm. It just thuds several times, stops for a moment, then thuds a few times at random intervals, but has pretty much been happening all day. I have not been working out or anything. I did draw and sew all day yesterday, which has put a great strain on my hand and wrist and I have been doing homework all day, which hurts that wrist as well. It started while I was writing. I am prone to carpal tunnel, so I can't do any activity involving my hands for very long. Sometimes I overtax my hands so much that pain shoots all the way up my arm, but not today. Do I have a blood clot? It doesn't seem like a twitch, exactly. It''m not even sure if it is the muscle, but when I see it rise and fall, I don't see any veins and the part that is moving is pretty big. There is no pain. My hand and wrist still hurt a lot from over-use, but my upper arm is pretty ok except for the weird pulsing. My hand may be a bit numb and tingly, but I may just be imagining it because of my arm. I don't have high blood pressure. I am 31 years old, a healthy weight with chronic fatigue, possibly fibro mialgia. Should I be concerned?
MAYBE IT WAS GETTING POOR BLOOD CIRCULATION, SINCE YOU USED YOUR ARM ALL DAY AND ACIDENTLLY CUT OFF THE CIRCULATION. I AM NIT REALLY SURE. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS. IF THIS IS THE ONLY TIME IT HAPPENED, I WOULD CALL YOUR DOCTOR JUST TO SEE WHAT HE SAYS. I AM SORRY I AM NOT ANY HELP.

GOOD LUCK ANYWAYS
A related discussion, pulsing was started.