My anus itches?
So for the past week or so I've been feeling as if there was something in my anus-- like not too deep in there, but some kind of moving that makes it itchy... Kind of like pinworms? Except when I wipe there doesn't seem to be any worms of any sort.

Maybe it's because I'm taking prescription yeast infection medication that lasts for seven days (I've had a chronic yeast infection for a month)? Do yeast infections spread to your butt? Sorry for this gross question! I'd appreciate some help!
Is the itching all the time or more so at night?  

BTW:  It is VERY difficult to see pinworms with the naked eye.  

Since you have had a vaginal yeast infection it is possible it spread to your anus.  

I would recommend reconsulting your physician for an assessment and recommendations.  
All the time, although it's died down some... Augh yeast infections spread to anal areas? That's... :( I guess I'll go to a doctor again. Thanks.
I would recommend you get a anal swab and a stool culture done to rule out if it is a yeast problem or pinworms.  
Yes you should definitely get your anus looked at and swabbed. I do believe it's hard to find pin worms, don't they only come out at night? Hope you get the problem solved. Take care.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Yes, anus and buttocks are common sites for fungal infection. Worms are the commonest cause of anal itch. Itchy anus can also be due to undigested food like citrus fruits, grapes, certain spices, tomatoes, certain medicines like antibiotics and laxatives and certain drinks like beer, milk, tea, or coffee. Anal fissures, hemorrhoids, threadworms can all cause anal itch. Itch can also be due to irritants like synthetic fiber, toiletries or fungal infection. Genital warts and sores of herpes should also be ruled out. Eczema, dermatitis and fungal infection can also cause this. Your PCP can help run basic tests like stool examination and STD swab tests for herpes and genital warts. Take care!