My feet feel cold, and the rest of my body is normal, but the top of my foot is hot.
So I live in WA, and it's always cold here, and my feet are ALWAYS blocks of ice. Thing is, my temperature is normal right now, my feet are really cold, but every minute or so, the top of only my left foot will get really hot (not to the touch, just sensation) and then cool down again.
Again, I can't feel the heat when i touch it, but the top of my foot feels REALLY hot every so often, while the rest of my foot, and my other foot, is ice cold, and the rest of my temp is otherwise normal. What could this be?
im not a doctor by any means, but i believe thats something to do with circulation.. your lower extremeties :sp: arent recieving enough blood flow..i have the same problem, my feet are freezing always and clammy, no matter how many pairs of socks i put on!my grandmother said it was circulation
I am not trained medically. However, you might want to run a search for something called Raynaud's Phenomenon.
Bright Blessings,
April
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The heat and cold sensations are generally due to peripheral neuropathies or vascular pathologies. Hence peripheral vascular pathologies have to be ruled out either by angiograms or by dopplar studies. Nerve conduction studies should be done. Vitamin B12 deficiency too should be looked into. There are many other causes of paresthesia (abnormal sensations) including diabetes, hypothyroidism, chronic involvement of liver or kidney, chronic alcohol use etc. Hypoparathyroidism too should be looked into apart from hypothyroidism. Neck and low back strain, spondylotic changes in l vertebrae, bone disease or bad posture should be looked into. Nerve infections as in lyme’s disease too should be investigated. Multiple sclerosis is another possibility.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!
Thank you! I will look into all of those. Thank you also to vidalouise, and Prosha512 for your help. If it helps, here is a lits of problems that I have, that I never really though to list together before (because they all seem unrelated)

ADHD (diagnosed, taking meds)
Depression (Diagnosed, taking meds)
Anxiety (diagnosed, also taking meds)
taking 200mg daily of bupropion for the above 3. Concerta did not work for me, but the bupropion is helping my mood and energy levels.
Childhood epilepsy (unexplained, until age 7)
The above mentioned heat/cold sensation discrepancies
Urinary problems (urgency, and I used to wet my bed until i was 7)
Digestive problems (frequent diarrhea, had a bout of pancreatitis in 2005, and never had one since. I'm constantly filled with air because of my bad digestion, and gas builds up and gives me chest pains, of all things, haha)
Eye problems (I wear glasses for long-distance sight, and my sight gets a bit worse as time goes by.)
Random nerve pain (dunno, i just know it's not my muscles hurting)  in legs, arms, back, anywhere. It'll throb sharply, and go away, come back, and go away, on and on.)
Staying in one postion for less than 20 minutes makes my muscles SORE.
Sometimes I will loss a bit of color vision in one eye (my right, i think), and my eyes are sensitive to light.

These are all I can remember right now, but that is quite the list. I don't know if that helps or not. :/