My fingers feel like they are burning
Today when I woke up I noticed my thumbs felt like they were buring, like I splatter myself with hot grease or something. The thing is, is that I havent. I dont recall burning anything on my hands. Now I have noticed some more of my fingers burning like that, but not as bad. I know this is prolly not serious but I was just wondering what could make my fingers feel like they have a grease burn when I havent burned them recently.
Oh.  Just this moment answered your other post regarding your periods!  Burning sensation in the fingers without obvious injury sounds like neuropathic pain.  This is where the nerves are stimulated without reason, and send pain messages when they don't need to.  Or if your hands get very cold and numb before the burning it could be a vascular problem such as 'Raynaud's disease', where the blood supply to the hands gets cut off now and again.  With this and your other problem it does make me question whether you have an autoimmune condition.  When you find a doctor (see my other response), maybe also ask for an autoimmune profile to be done as one of your blood tests.