Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
My head constantly feels foggy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

My head constantly feels foggy

I have no idea what it is. I have been to the psychiatrist and i think i partially convinced him that i had ADD so i could get prescribed to something and hopefully that would help. It's like from the point i wake up to the point that i go to bed that i feel like everything is foggy and i just go through the actions of my day and never actually live my life. Which is frustrating because everything is fine and i want to enjoy my high school years. I often feel like at the end of the day that everything seems not necessarily dream like but not that i really experienced it. Also my eyes occasionally feel like they are moving and won't focus well, I have never had poor eye sight which is i'm confused. When i put eye drops in i feel a split second like everything goes away and i am fine but then all goes right back to the way it was. I don't have a dry mouth and i sweat so i don't think it is sjogrens or anything like that.

Please, someone help, I have a perfect girlfriend and everything else is pretty good too, i want to be able to experience my life. Thanks for your time and I hope you can be of assistance.  
1 Comment
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
From you symptoms alone it sounds like chronic fatigue syndrome. This usually presents with widespread myalgia and arthralgia, headaches, chronic mental and physical exhaustion, cognitive difficulties, concentration difficulty and memory problems.
Then you also need to investigate other causes of brain fog like liver dysfunction (get liver enzymes done—liver function test), kidney dysfunction (get kidney function test done), and anemia.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!