My head feels numb
For the last couple of days the lower back of my head is feeling numb.
It is c continuous feeling. Other things that might help you are

1. I am married with a nine year old daughter.
2. I am a computer professional
3. I am overweight (not too much)
4. I have extreme tendancy to forget things and interestingly this happens only at home and not at my workplace.
5. My home front is not very happy, I have a family member (brother in law) who is an alcoholic.
Welcome to the forum!
There is a chance that you have compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. This can happen due to overuse of computers, work involving straining of neck, canal stenosis, bone disease, spondylosis, poor posture etc. A few neck exercises, analgesic creams and sprays, heat pads or chiropractors can help relieve the pain, tingling and numbness. A MRI of the cervical spine may be required. Please consult a neurologist.
Forgetting things at home can be due to anxiety and stress. Try to distress by yoga and meditation.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.