Mystery pain
I have been diagnosed with:  IBS, depression, anxiety, signal intensity/migraines, chronic sinus infections, tension headaches and interstitial cystitus.  I still feel as though their is something "much more involved" going on with my body.  I have a lump in my neck that my doctor says is just "swollen" but it has been there for almost 2 years since I first discovered it perhaps longer.  I often get swollen tonsils and soar throats.  Lately, I have had pain in my chest especially the left side and sometimes between my breasts.  I also have tightness in my chest and sometimes my back.  I have had MRI's, Chest X-ray's, etc...  and everything comes out fine.  I used to smoke but quit almost 6 years ago.  I feel like I have had more medical problems now than when I smoked!!  I am getting very upset that this pain continues and the doctor's just shrug it off to an infection.  I feel like I have to be rude to get anywhere as far as a diagnosis.  I really worry about cancer since I did used to smoke.  I am 29 years old and just don't feel right no matter how careful I am with my health.  Please someone offer some advice as to what testing I should do or any suggestions!!!!!
I am not a doctor but if I were you, I would keep looking for a solution no matter how many doctors you have to go to. I am assuming that you have had a dopler and an ekg done. If not I would have them. I would also ask for a biopsy on the lump on your neck. It maybe nothing to worry about but it would not be a chance I would take. I do not ever like to say this but, if you doctor shrug this off like it is nothing, I would run as fast as I could to a differant doctor.
Thank you so much for your feedback.  I really appreciate it. I have seen different doctors/specialist's for different things and most of them just want to prescribe me something and that's it.  Usually I have more questions and have to stop them from leaving the room.  I have only encountered one physician in my life who is proactive and truely wants to heal me.  He is a urologist and has done everything possible to help me with that area of medicine.  I think I will get a second opinion regarding the lump in my neck as well as the difficulty in breathing sometimes.  I just feel like it is more than just anxiety and IBS.  Thanks again.  It makes me feel better knowing that someone cares.