Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
NEED HELP!! Still sick

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

NEED HELP!! Still sick

Ok so I'm starting to just go crazy. Let me explain. 10 days ago I started having a slight stomach pain. Nothing much but it did bug me a bit. I worked for two days and then was off. Stomach pain still persisted. After 5 days from initial onset of pain I had severe abdominal pain I had not pooped the day before. I went to the ER and the doctor gave me a shot of morphine and the pain still persisted so he gave me a shot of dilaudid. The pain was still very present. I went in for a CT scan and it showed I had swelling in my small intestine. He prescribed me the antibiotic Ciproflaxin. Later in that day after i got home I was still in pain so i took some Epsom Salt and pooped. The stool was very dark almost black you would stay and very hard. After that the stools for the next three days were just diarrhea. It has been around 10 days now and I still have this pain in my stomach. I feel like I'm always hungry. I'm fatigued more at work as well. My medications i take are Adderall (adderrall) 10Mg 2X daily, Advair 500/50 2X daily and Combivent 4X daily. My stools now kind of irritate me as well. I still have diarrhea sometimes and the other times its just really loose. Like, it falls apart in the toilet type thing. I've been staying well hydrated as well. It also hurts worse in the morning or when I'm not moving. If anyone could give me some ideas i'd be very appreciative of it. Thank you