NSAID and chest pain
I was prescribed 375 mg of Naprosyn for jaw pain/inflammation. I've taken it for two days and have had a painful side effect. Ever since I started taking it, I've had stabbing pain/burning in the sternum area of my chest. Pretty much all day long. I'm assuming its heartburn but I read that that happens with prolonged use. I rarely use over the counter NSAIDs, such as Aleve. Could it be my heart? I'm 28 years old with family members that have suffered from heart problems and stroke. Thank you for any input.  
I am doubting this is any heart-related problem, but GI upset secondary to the Naprosyn.  Perhaps you can try another NSAID, i.e. Ibuprofen.  Are you taking the Naprosyn with food and water?  
Yup, I'm taking it with food and water. I'm taking the Naprosyn for a pretty specific reason but I could possibly ask my doc for another option.
NSAIDs are fairly interchangable. Ibuprofen will work just a well as Naprosyn for most things, but may be better suited to you
Ask for another option then.  

I know I have taken Aleve in the past and it does a number on my stomach where as Motrin is easier on my stomach.  

As belladonna99 has pointed out they are fairly interchangeable; NSAIDS.