Nasal drip? Poor stomach, etc

For the past year I've been having this really annoying problem that refrains me from some regular activities.

I always have to swallow, meaning there is some sort of post-nasal drip.  I swallow throughout the whole day every several seconds and have this lump feeling in the throat.

Also, I have to go to the bathroom (poop, don't know medical term...) way more than usual and quite often have diarrhea.

I also seem to burp way more than I used to.  After almost everything I eat I burp almost immediately, which didn't happen before.

Finally, last August I had strep throat and this started happening after that.

I'm 18 years old, by the way.

Any ideas what can this be?
hi... i'm 20 years old and yeah, i also posted the same thing.. postnasal drip... i am experiencing this postnasal drip for about 6 months now and i dont actually know what caused this.. i have no other symptoms... hmnn... did you see a doctor for your postnasal drip???
Well, I have seen doctors few times but nothing helped.  However, I think I didn't tell them all of the symptoms.  One of the doctors told me to buy this spray medicine for the nose, but that didn't help at all.

To be honest, I think it's something from my stomach that's causing post nasal drip, as post nasal drip itself couldn't really cause all the other symptoms I have.
I have the same problem - post nasal drip ans strange stomach problems(acid reflux, feeling sick/bloated,burping) i am convinced that the post nasal drip is because of my stomach problems but the docs don't seem to listen. they said that maybe i have got IBS which i think is just an excuse to get me out of the door to be honest. I have had it for years now but really bad for the past 6months, i am 22. I see you posted this a while ago, did you ever find out what it could be?
h pylori
I was thinking hyperthyroid issues.
Thanks.  I had the h pylori test done - it was negative.
i went to the docs again this week and she took more blood but said it was to test for something to do with my pancreas.  I have looked up hyperthyroid on the internet and some of the symptoms sound like mine. however, they do not mention stomach problems. do you know if stomach bloating/pain/burping are anything to do with thyroid issues. also, there is this post nasal drip - i don't know how that fits in!   thanks
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.