Nausea, Fatigue, Numbness in hands and feet
Hello, I am a 23 year old male 140 lbs and about 5'9". I have been suffering from Nausea, Fatigue, and Numbness/cold hands and feet for about 3-4 years. Also I tend to only have a bowel movement about 2-3 times a week. A little background info. Overall very healthy. The only serious injury/health problem was in 2003 when I broke/dislocated both feet and broke my pelvis in a motorcycle accident. 2 years after that I started experiencing the above symptoms. I have suffered from pain in the joints that were affected but I believe something else it causing these symptoms. All the doctors I have seen (PCP, Pain management, and Neurologist) all believe that I am just experiencing pain from arthritis. I get that and accept that but I should not wake up every morning feeling so weak sometime I dont even want to get out of bed. I am fatigued throughout the day and get very nauseated (which causes a loss of appetite). My hands and feet are also always numb and cold. I have been on multiple medicine for nerve pain and depression to try and alleviate some of the pain. I recieved one diagnosis from blood test from the neurologist I was seeing. He told me that I was malnutrition. He said he wasnt too concerned about it but he did administer a couple of b12 shots over the next couple months. That was in 2006. I then moved and have not even thought twice about the diagnosis until now. What would you suggest? Over the past year I have visited multiple docs trying to figure something out but have yet to find any answers.

Numbness and tingling are abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your hands, feet, arms, or legs.
Do you feel any weakness of the muscles of the feet or leg?Could be an entrapment of the nerve after your dislocation and pelvic fracture.You may need nerve conduction velocity test.

Many other causes of numbness are there. These include injury to the back or spinal cord, Lack of blood supply to the legs as a result of plaque formation in the blood vessels, diabetes, stroke, multiple sclerosis,motor neuron disease,lupus erythematosus and underactive thyroid. Abnormal levels of calcium, potassium, or sodium in your body,malnutrition and a lack of vitamin B12 can also cause tingling in the knee and legs. A diagnostic evaluation by a doctor is necessary to rule these out as treatment will depend on the diagnosis.

You can take multivitamins for some time. Also get your blood sugar tested.
Hope I have provided you with sufficient information.In case you need any more, then pls post us.

Take care and regards.

Did they ever look into if your kidney received any damage?