Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Nausea, Freezing inside sweating outside

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I was very ill approximately 18 years ago, loosing 21 lbs in 22 hours.  Nausea vomiting, freezing inside my body, but sweating profusely.  Temperature dropped.  Anxiety and fearful I was not going to make it.  It took several days for me to feel better, but the doctors did not know what was wrong.  This has happened many times after. I was a pin cushion for a week in the hospital, but they still did not know why this was happening.

Today I have nausea and was throwing up, freezing inside, sweating outside my termperature is 99.3, my fingers are tingly and I also have hives around my arms which I get now and then in the summer.  The only thing that relaxes me or warms me up is a nice hot shower/bath.  I don't know why this keeps on happening.  My bloodwork shows everything is okay.  I am now allergic to shellfish which I was never before and get the same symptons.  We do not allow seafood in our home to prevent cross contamination.  Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
1 Comment
It appears that you have a viral or bacterial infection at the moment.

I would suggest you see your doctor as the hives with the high temperature (you freezing inside your body and hot on the outside) is a sign that your body is fighting some sort of infection and you may need a course of antibiotics.

With the nausea and throwing up and the rest of the symptoms this may be due to food poisoning.

Hope you get better soon.

Best wishes.