Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Nausea, Freezing inside sweating outside

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I was very ill approximately 18 years ago, loosing 21 lbs in 22 hours.  Nausea vomiting, freezing inside my body, but sweating profusely.  Temperature dropped.  Anxiety and fearful I was not going to make it.  It took several days for me to feel better, but the doctors did not know what was wrong.  This has happened many times after. I was a pin cushion for a week in the hospital, but they still did not know why this was happening.

Today I have nausea and was throwing up, freezing inside, sweating outside my termperature is 99.3, my fingers are tingly and I also have hives around my arms which I get now and then in the summer.  The only thing that relaxes me or warms me up is a nice hot shower/bath.  I don't know why this keeps on happening.  My bloodwork shows everything is okay.  I am now allergic to shellfish which I was never before and get the same symptons.  We do not allow seafood in our home to prevent cross contamination.  Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
1 Comment
It appears that you have a viral or bacterial infection at the moment.

I would suggest you see your doctor as the hives with the high temperature (you freezing inside your body and hot on the outside) is a sign that your body is fighting some sort of infection and you may need a course of antibiotics.

With the nausea and throwing up and the rest of the symptoms this may be due to food poisoning.

Hope you get better soon.

Best wishes.