Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Nausea, Vomiting, neck pain, dizziness, soreness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I've had the above symptoms for about 2 days now, and i dont think it's much to worry about, however...
could someone give me some advice to reduce the nausea and vomiting? the other symptoms i can try to deal with, but i'm traveling very soon, and need to be well for my trip.

a bit of background to this: i've had the above symptoms for about 2 days, and experienced them shortly after intense physical activity for 3-4 hours, and having not eaten much (almost nothing) for close to 30 hours. Is this a normal reaction from simply not eating? why have the symptoms lasted even though i've been eating consistently? Are there any specific diet-related foods that could exacerbate the nausea and fatigue?

This discussion is related to WORRIED - Dizziness, Nausea, Neck Pain, Stomach Pain, Often too tired to get up - What is it?.
try not to eat fatty foods.. and drink lots of water..i think it may be lack of sugar? im not sure only trying to help out from my own experience :))

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
In all probability you have severe dehydration and electrolyte imbalance. This can persist for days. Take something to replenish the salts like the oral rehydration solution. Eat at short intervals and take some rest.
Since you need to travel consult a doctor to. You may need some treatment for acidity as well as this can make nausea persist. Not eating for so long and exercising can be really hard on the body.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

Pure 100% lemon juice mixed with regular fresh-water help with nausea and vomiting. It is a normal reaction from simply not eating and can last even thoough you've been eating consistently. Exacerbate nausea and fatigue with coconut, relique licorice, vitamin C, vitamin D, and quartz dust.