Nausea, blurry vision, numbness
About once every two months for about a week or so, I can't stand to look at food and sometimes instantly vomit when I put it in my mouth. I have constant diarrhea, and then after a while it goes away. When this happens, I have increased thirst, blurry vision and chest palpitations. Also, a large portion of my left leg is numb, and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with numbness in my toes. Some of my menstrual cycles are normal, but in some cases I have collapsed and even fainted from the pain. There is occasionally a sharp pain in my right side before I start my cycle that is completely debilitating.

I have been tested for diabetes and thyroid disorders and nothing seems to be wrong, and I've been given antibiotics for giadiasis (which did nothing). I have only been told that I have a urinary track infection, but obviously there is a lot more to it than that. I have no idea what is going on, so I've turned to this forum for help.