Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, fainting??
A couple months ago I was at a theme park in california, we were standing in line and all the sudden i started feeling dizzy and as if i had to throw up. I never threw up but i did pass out. Once i hit the ground i woke up. We thought it was just because of the heat so I didnt go to a doctor or anything.
Well, this morning i woke up and got in the shower, i felt fine. Then all of the sudden i started feeling horrible. I was extremely dizzy and had to hold myself up by leaning on the shower wall. I started to dry heave. I was puking but nothing was coming out except for saliva. Finally, i fainted. I just remember everything going black and sliding down the shower wall. I woke up. Got out of the shower and as soon as i stepped out i had to sit on the toilet because I had diarrhea. I went back to my bed and slept about 4 more hours. When i finally got up I felt fine. As the day has progressed, I feel a little nauseus, and I have had diarrhea 2 times.
What is wrong with me? I feel like i cannot eat for i would have to go to the toilet again.
I am on birth control, i have been for about 5 years.
I am not pregnant.
I do not have headaches.

help?

The various possibilities for your symptoms are food poisoning(esp botulism),headache free migraine,addison’s disease,diabetes,irritable bowel syndrome,otitis and cyclic vomiting syndrome.

Pls consult a physician and discuss these possibilities with him.Till then,take adequate amount of fluids and oral rehydration solution to prevent dehydration.Maintain a good hygiene and drink clean preferably boiled water and take bland food.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.
thank you. I feel better today because i went to bed and slept for a good 18 hours.
Did you ever find out what was wrong? I have done this about 8 time since Jan.
My fiance is having these symtoms right now. It happens when he's really really tired or hungry or even after he gets really mad. I'm really worried, it's about the 10th time now and it seems much worse today. It usually happens and then he falls asleep and gets better. He's not getting better. These symptoms are exactly what he has, it even starts in the shower, as described.
A related discussion, Passing out Uncontrolably was started.