Nausea and feeling too full after eating
For almost a year I have had off and on nausea and feeling way too full after eating a less than normal size meal. I have had an upper GI normal and a gallbladder ultrasound also normal. I am going to a GI doctor in Jan, but wondered if anyone had ever heard of this or ever had it happen to them? Thanks for any ideas, this is so frustrating and scary. I am presently taking Gabapentin for pain and anxiety, and this is the only medicine I am on.
I had the sensation of feeling way too full after eating small amounts...this happened when I was pregnant.
Later I read that these symptoms can also be due to tumor on the ovaries.

This makes sense, because a tumor on the ovary would secrete hormones, and when you are pregnant the ovaries secrete hormones.
Obviously you haven't been pregnant for the last year.

I would suggest that you make an appointment with a gynecologist who can do an examination and tests for abnormalities of the ovaries.

Wishing you the best,
Carol
Perhaps even better would be to see an endocrinologist. A number of hormone and chemical changes occur before, during, and after eating, and discomfort during any of these phases can involve changes in blood sugar and various hormones (including insulin). Additionally, the vagus nerve is affected during and after eating, as are numerous areas of the brain.  After seeing an endocrinologist, you may be referred to a neurologist, gynecologist, urologist, gastroenterologist, etc.  The point is that a simple function like eating has a huge impact on many bodily systems, but the main thing tying all these systems together is the endocrine system. Best of luck!
Agree with jcverive...do you have any other symptoms before, during, or after eating?  Heartburn, constipation, diahrea?