Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Nausea in groin

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Nausea in groin

I, for the past two or more months, have noticed a pain and feeling of nausea in the lower groin area.  It is almost constant but not to the point where I feel like vomiting.  I am 50 and have had periods that last at least 2 weeks the last 2 months.  Intermittently, I will feel a throbbing pain in the upper left outer hip area but I have also noticed intermittent throbbing pain in my upper left arm and it never lasts long; Ibuprofen usually relieves the pain at night.

I was diagnosed with adhesions years ago as I have had surgery in the stomach/abdomen area 6 times.  C-sections, hernias, appendectomy.

I have not lost weight and have a very busy, stressful job that I spend a lot of hours at and do enjoy.

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.  
Tags: nausea, groin
1 Comment
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Since you have a strong medical history of surgeries, I feel your abdominal pain can be due to adhesions or even endometriosis. Endometriosis can also cause heavy periods. Pain in the hips can be due to injections. Pain in the arms can be due to phlebitis. Deep vein thrombosis is another possibility.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!