Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Neck to Head parasite

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Neck to Head parasite

I have something that starts on my neck.  The "eggs" are round and about the size of the tip of a bic pen.  They protrude out.  When they hatch that area becomes red and damaged.  The parasite migrates north under the skull within two hours.  They leave the red areas plus a red track almost straight up toward the jawline.  The red area and the tracks recover in two days.  The neck becomes smooth again and the "egg" area becomes a small crater.  During this period if nothing is administered or taken as a pill, my body will react with internal and external hives.  The neck closes up and I have trouble breathing.  I dont sleep that night.  I have been taking Hydroxyzine HCL to stop my body's reaction but then my body must deal with the poison they leave behind in other ways.  "This first day I call the "hatch out day".  In the next couple of days the parasite will gather at the top of my skull and move to the back.  I will have preasure in my skull making me completely useless.  My blood preasure will spike to combate the decreased area caused by swelling around my veins.  During this day I will have repeated seizures if I lay down.  I have some warning.  At the base of my skull I will get the feeling of a thousand honey bees trying to get through a small hole.  Then I have about a second to stand up or begin to shake.  This period lasts about 10 hours.  I take 50mg of Diphenhydramine, 800 mg of Ibuprofen,  50 mg of Hydroxyzine, and half a thimble of ground cloves.  At this point I have been able to stop the shaking within three minutes.  I have had no blackouts but of course do not sleep much during this painful period.  The Ibuprofen numbs the back of my head.  The Diphenhydramine reduces the swelling inside my skull and the Hydroxyzine stops my reaction to the poisons left behind.  The cloves stop the pain in seconds while the others are getting their game on.  I repeat these dosages two or three times until the preasure on my skull decreases.  I will sleep after the preasure decreases.  The next day I will be very sensitve to light and the back of my head feels like I found a swinging 4x4 to back into.  This two to four day cycle has been happening about once of month since early 08.  In August the cycle was two weeks.  Now it is October and the cycle is one week.  I have no time to recover before the next cycle starts.  I guess the parasite is getting better at his job or my body is getting worse.  I have been to numerous doctors and had my blood and other less glorious bodily leavings tested for parasites from the US.  I have been told repeatedly that I am healthy and nothing was found.  I am now seeing a Behavioral Heath person.  Alas the hitchhikers in my system have not been discouraged by any of it.