Need help
I was in Mexico for 2 years from 2004-2006 as a missionary for my church. I was sick for the majority of the time, with a variety of symptoms.  After returning home, things got better, but it wasn't very long before i got sick again. My main symptoms have been: Fatigue, headaches (top of the head and they last all day.it is a constant pain that i have needed oxycotin prescribed to help with the pain.), loss of appetite, sensitive stomach, i heal slower, and i have major trouble waking up. I also have had a pain in my tailbone area about 10 times  that is so severe that it wakes me up in the night and throbs. I have had an MRI, CT scan, stomach xray, blood tests, and have seen multiple "specialists". They diagnosed me having the dengue virus, yellow fever, and flavi virus at one time. I assumes that i contracted those in Mexico.  I HATE taking these heavy pain killers, and i need help from this crippling desease that i have. I meet with the doctors a couple times a month and they don't know what i have. Any help will be big help!

Andrew
PLEASE HELP? Does anyone have any tips or ideas? It seems to me that this site receives more health problem inquiries then capable to reply to.

Without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it looks like you are having chronic fatigue syndrome. It manifests with widespread myalgia and arthralgia, cognitive difficulties, chronic mental and physical exhaustion,headaches and concentration difficulty and memory problems.A diagnostic evaluation is required to rule it out.

Other possibilities are anemia, hypothyroidism, disorders of the hypothalamus,
psychiatric disorders like depression and sleep-related breathing disorders.

The pain in the tail bone can be due to coccydynia. Inflammation of the bony area (tailbone or coccyx) located between the buttocks is referred to as coccydynia. Coccydynia is associated with pain and tenderness at the tip of the tailbone between the buttocks. The pain is often worsened by sitting.

I sincerely advise you to consult a physician and get these possibilities ruled out.

Hope it helps.Tkae care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.Kind regards.