Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Need some feedback please!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Need some feedback please!

I had a routine checkup about a month ago. The urine test came back at everything normal except the leukocyte enterase at 3+ w/ the range at negative. The protein was also up at 2+. I went back to redo the test 2 weeks later and this time the protein was negative, the leukocytes were the same at 2+. Also up was the WBC UA at 11-30 (lab range 0-5) the RBC at 4-10, lab ranges at 0-3. Told to do another urine test with culture and this one was done about 3 weeks after the first test. This time the results came back today as RBC 0-3 and WBC 6-10. The leukocytes at 2+ and protein still negative. The dr. emailed me saying it was sterile pryuria and he wants me to have a  urine orders for Tb (TB infection of the kidneys??)) and a skin test order for PPD for Lupus. I am freaking out now and am about to go on a week long cruise in 2 day and I don't want to worry on my trip. Could this be a passing thing or what are my other options besides Lupus and TB in the kidneys? I have no symptoms.  Should I restest again in a few weeks to avoid these other tests. Any advice or thoughts would be very welcome.
Thanks in advance!!
1 Comment
http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/TUTORIAL/MTB/MTB.html about urinary TB