Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Need some feedback please!

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Need some feedback please!

I had a routine checkup about a month ago. The urine test came back at everything normal except the leukocyte enterase at 3+ w/ the range at negative. The protein was also up at 2+. I went back to redo the test 2 weeks later and this time the protein was negative, the leukocytes were the same at 2+. Also up was the WBC UA at 11-30 (lab range 0-5) the RBC at 4-10, lab ranges at 0-3. Told to do another urine test with culture and this one was done about 3 weeks after the first test. This time the results came back today as RBC 0-3 and WBC 6-10. The leukocytes at 2+ and protein still negative. The dr. emailed me saying it was sterile pryuria and he wants me to have a  urine orders for Tb (TB infection of the kidneys??)) and a skin test order for PPD for Lupus. I am freaking out now and am about to go on a week long cruise in 2 day and I don't want to worry on my trip. Could this be a passing thing or what are my other options besides Lupus and TB in the kidneys? I have no symptoms.  Should I restest again in a few weeks to avoid these other tests. Any advice or thoughts would be very welcome.
Thanks in advance!!
1 Comment
http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/TUTORIAL/MTB/MTB.html about urinary TB