Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Need to know what this pain could be

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Need to know what this pain could be

I need to know what is going on with me. I am 38 and have had my tubes tied 7 years ago. I have not had no period for about 3 months now. Also for the past few months I have had a knot right at my rib cage that comes up and catches my with pain. It really hurts bad where I can not move for a minute. If anyone can tell me if this may have something to do with me not having my period or what it could be please.

1 Comment
Have you taken a pregnancy test?  The first thing you should rule out is pregnancy since there is always a chance unless you had the entire tube removed on each side.  It is important that you rule out an ectopic pregnancy as this could be life threatening for you.  Another question to ask is, what type of tubal did you have?  Filshie clips or Hulka clips can and do eventually fall off and migrate to other parts of the body and cause pain.  (It doesn't make you fertile again, the damage has already been done...)  Anyway, it sound like something you should really see a doctor for.  Hope you feel better.