Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Never give up

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Never give up

6385193?1290493222
Hello everyone, I have posted in here twice about some pretty severe and multiple problems with increasingly more symptoms by the day. I want to thank all the helpful people who gave advice suggested things and even lifted my spirits. 6 months of being so ill I was bedridden and no answers from any dr and specialist I got my diagnosis today. You wouldn't think I would be happy about having a disease but I got what I needed (an answer). Now I can begin treatment and fight it. I know it will be rough at times for the rest of my life but now I know I am going to be around to see my grandchildren being born. I have severe crohn's disease along with a thyroid resisting medication to control it. I'm very angry with the first dr who spent 5 months making me suffer but I thank god I listened to everyone here and went to another dr. The first dr never tested me for crohn's knowing my mother has it and it is heriditary. she never even so much as looked in my throat, ears, or checked for abdominal tenderness. This is a big shout out for second opinions. Bless you all and this site for every ounce of thought you gave me. I pray that each and every one of you find your answer. You would be suprised how much having an answer alone means to you.
I had been bed ridden for 3 years and was on my way to dying....horrible dirrereaha, cramping, severe abdomen pain, sleeplessness...without any diagnosis....doctors wouldn't even perform any more tests. I found out I was being poisoned by Splenda (sucralose) There is no test for toxic liver even though your liver can be functioning properly.  Start detoxing, taking probiotics, stop eating any foods that are not all natural, do not microwave anything....aloe vera juice with calm inflammation...check your pH levels (test strips @ health food stores)....start researching natural alternative remedies for every symptom you have.
Hello I am glad you got your answer hun.  I don't think I answered on your other posts.  I just happened across this one today.  My daughter has severe Crohn's, as well.  She was diagnosed at age 9 and has it from her throat to her rectum, her doctor said she has the worse case she has ever seen in an adult or child, she is now 22.  

Many doctors jacked us around too putting her on tums and pepto bismol etc., while I sat and watched my baby slowly dying in front of my eyes.  The last day she was at her pediatrician's office he said I really don't know what's going on with her.  I believe I'm going to put her on Prilosec and see if that helps her.  I told him "The hell you are you are going to refer her to someone who knows what the "blank" they are doing because my daughter's dying in front of my eyes and you're wanting to give her Prilosec."    

Thank God, for Dr Mimi Aljabi, when I told her the symptoms and mentioned the bruises on her legs that wouldn't heal she said, "Those are not bruises they are inflammation areas."  The inflammation had gotten so bad inside my baby's body that it was pushing out of her skin, and appeared as bruises on her legs.  

My daughter has been on Chemotherapy for many years called 6MP,  Mercaptopurine or Purinethol.  She was too young for Remicade at the time of diagnoses and we had trouble keeping her in remission at first, this worked wonderfully other than the immuno suppression and her catching everything that came along. But it kept her in remission for many many years.  

I will keep you in my Prayers, as I do her, that you will soon be in remission and be able to continue on with your life.  

Folks, lovechelle is absolutely right about the second opinions.  Never be afraid to move on or DEMAND a referral if necessary.  Because a lot of people would be dead today, including my daughter and possibly lovechell had we sat idly by and allowed them to do nothing useful, and continue to say I Don't Know.  IF YOUR DOCTOR DOES NOT KNOW, THERE IS A DOCTOR OUT THERE THAT DOES, SO FIND THEM.

Have A Wonderful Night and God Bless