Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
New here, please help..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

New here, please help..

I'm 17 and have multiple things going on with my body at the moment. For over a week now I have this feeling that my mind isn't attached to my body, I'm dizzy, have trouble remembering, feel really weak, when I stand up the pressure in my head increases & I feel like my heads about to burst, My eyes cloud over and sometimes feel 'gluey' it hurts to keep them open, I have severe headaches and though my appetite is mostly the same it hurts to swallow sometimes and all my movement seems much slower. I did go to hospital via ambulance after collapsing while out shopping and they  found a moderate amount of blood in my urine , I also haven't had my period for 6 months .. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
The blood in the urine tells me that you either have a bladder infection, or a kidney infection or kidney stones or something else to do with the urinary tract.  But, that sounds like a symptom of something bigger, since you're talking about your period.  Yet, at the same time, you do have to get to the source of the problem for why you are getting blood in the urine.

Something that comes to mind, since you're talking about issues involving your cycle is something called Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).  That isn't the only female issue that can cause issues surrounding the female cycle and hormones.  Endometriosis is also something to consider.

No matter what is causing the female problems, you absolutely must get your thyroid tested.  Both of the conditions I just mentioned would be affected by the thyroid whether it's too low or too high.  Thyroid issues can most definitely cause the symptoms you're describing.  That doesn't mean that for sure this is a thyroid issue, but these are all good reasons to test the thyroid.  Check the thyroid pages at the introduction of the community for more information about thyroid tests and such.

Along with testing the thyroid, a standard test when someone is experiencing abnormal symptoms like these are the tests that determine whether or not there is an auto immune issue going on.  Check out the information on the introduction page there for the auto immune community as well.  Usually the lab techs say the doctor is checking for Lupus, but the general tests they use for determining if there is an autoimmune issue going on is really what they're talking about.

So, to recap, the things that should be checked for sure are female issues such as PCOS or Endometriosis, thyroid issues (whether hyper or hypo), and autoimmune.  Most of these can be done with one blood draw.

I'm not saying I know what's wrong, but these seem like the reasonable things to start investigating.
did you get a pregnancy test?
it sounds like you may hve the same condition that i do, foraminal narrowing in the neck. it means that the spinal cord and nerves in the neck are being squeezed. this would explain the headaches and collapsing.
@FurballsMum PCOS is something I was told was starting to develop early last year .. I have kidney disease also, my creatinine levels are 64 from bloods I had done at the hospital but they didn't mention thyroid issues

@hazeizgod I'm definitely not pregnant lol

@Scoliosis85
How do I know of thats what it is ? Is it treatable?
PCOS is something that is supposed to be treatable.  Did they even test the thyroid?  It is still a lifelong illness that does still involve the hormones.  If your thyroid wasn't even tested, that really doesn't make any sense.