Night Sweats
Hi.  Could someone please help me.  A couple of months ago, I started having night sweats.  Each night I would wake up around 3p.m. and be sweating around my neck, face, breast and chest area and be extremely hot.  I did take my temperature at this time and it was normal.  Saw the Dr who gave me a blood test.  All was normal except that I had iron deficiency anemia.  Prescribed iron tablets.  Follow up bloods came back normal with anemia going away and iron had risen to normal.  Night sweats had also stopped. Fast forward a couple of months, and I have started having night sweats again.  Not every night.  Sometimes a couple of nights in a row, then nothing for a few nights and then again.  I have continued taking iron tablets.  I am worrying myself sick as when I google night sweats, lymphoma comes up.  Could that be it?  Or is it normal for this to happen.  I am 43 years old. The only  other thing these last couple of weeks I have had tightness in chest and neck area but my upper back is very tense and I have been seeing a chiropractor for this - which has slowly been getting better.  Please help, I'm freaking out a little.  Thanking you. Deni
Discussion is closed
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources