No Semen
im a 53 year old man and i have stopped producing Sperm and Semen its freaking me out because i have never had this problem before can some one tell me why or if it may be serious ?
Semen analysis showing zero sperm count is definately possible and is medically called as Azoospermia. It due to the obstruction of the ducts that carry the sperms from the testis to the penis, this is called a obstructive azoospermia {and is due to the congenital absence of Vas Deferens}. The other one is Non obstructive azoospermia, which is due to the testicular failure.

The diagnosis of such condition can be made by doing multiple testicular micro biopsies. In your case i would suggest you to repeat the semen analysis again for cross verification at first, and if the results are the same, then the diagnosis for Azoospermia can be made by testis biopsy.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank You for your answer I will consult a doctor but would this from a dry ejaculation i mean no sperm and and no ejaculation liquid from the prostrate?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.