Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
No idea whats wrong. Need help ASAP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

No idea whats wrong. Need help ASAP

I am a 27 year old male. 6 ft. 3" 235 lbs.
I have been feeling horrible for months now, and just recently it has come to a point where I can barely breathe properly anymore, talking to people is difficult.

I went to the ER last week for my chest. They ran all the tests, x-rays, enzymes, etc. Blood/Oxygen level was 100%. Everything came out normal.
I went to the Gastroenterologist 2 weeks ago for an endoscopy. Everything is normal except for slight gastritis.
Everyone is telling me im fine, until the end of the ER results finally it looked like the doctor might have found something. My blood results were off he said. My CBC's were all very low and showed slight anemia.

My symptoms:
-Dizzy/Fainting and lighthead almost all the time. All it takes is to put my head back in a chair and I almost faint.
-Exhausted/Fatigued all the time, sometimes eyes close standing up.
-Difficulty Breathing its horrible. I am always gasping for air, I cannot complete a sentence talking to someone without pausing to catch my breathe.
-EXTREME Pressure/enlargement over my left upper abdomen by the spleen stomach area. When I push my finger on it, something makes a snapping/cracking noise/feeling.
-Ringing in my right ear only that just started spontaneously.
-Heart Palpitations
-Feel sick/ill generally all the time.
-Occasional pain over the right side by my liver, sometimes can feel my heart beat through my liver. (weird??)

I really need someones expert opinion. I have been to doctors and specialists, no one can diagnose me. I cannot live my life like this anymore. I CANT BREATHE!!!!! The next thing the Emergency Said to do was follow-up on my blood test results and get more blood tests from my general practicioner because i was anemic.
1 Comment
Did they have you start on an iron regime?  Even when a CBC is normal and only the iron and ferritin are low, you can have symptoms.  Iron deficiency anemia can cause rapid heartbeat, fatigue, shortness of breath, and light-headedness amongst other things.  Are they going to run more tests to find out why you are anemic?  Did they check out your kidney function, (because a problem with the kidneys can lead to anemia)?
Welcome to the forum!
If you are breathless and fatigued and have anemia then it must be severe anemia. Just knowing that it is anemia does not help. Anemia can be the result of malaria fever with spleen and liver enlargement. It can also be due to defects such as sickle cell anemia, thalassemia etc. Poor production of red cells I the bone marrow can be another cause. It can be due to poor diet, bleeding from gut or in urine and other such causes.
Hence it is important to either contact your PCP and run tests to find the cause and degree of anemia or you can consult a hematologist. Treating the cause will take care of anemia and your symptoms.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!