Non itchy, Brown spots on upper part of the body.
I have non itchy brown spots on upper part of my body. Its been 4 years i have had this problem. The first once i have seen are very light now. But i see new onces coming up and also becoming dark. I have put on weight in past 4 years. There are not itchy at all. Please let me know what could this be?
how old r u??? liver spots maybe
Do you live in a humid area?  Perhaps it is a yeast infection on the skin that can worsen especially in warmer climates.  Definitely run your question by your doctor, but in the meantime, you might try using selson blue shampoo on the area.  rub it in at night as if you were applying lotion.  Shower the next morning to rinse it off.  
Hi BarbieAnn85,

Thanks for your reply. Im 25

Thanks,
Anu.
Consider sebborheic keratoses (you might do a search and see if pictures look like what you describe).  They often can come later in life than your age, but I started getting them I think in my early 20s.