Non pregnancy morning sickness?

For months I have been getting nauseated without vomiting.  I have lost weight,about 18 lbs. It feels just like morning sickness.  But I had a hysterectomy 7 years ago,  

My Dr. says he cannot find any reason for me to have it and it will eventually go away but this has gone on for over 6 months.
I HEARD OF SOMEONE THAT HAD THAT,,LIKE CLOCK WORK,AND YOU KNOW,,THEY COUNDNT FIND OUT WHAT IT WAS EITHER!...COME TO FIND OUT,THEY WERE HAVING LITTLE SEASURES WHYILE THEY SLEPT,AND WOULD WAKE UP AND BE SICK/THROW UP.
DONT MEAN TO SCARE YOU,BUT IT SOUNDED JUST LIKE WHAT THEY WERE EXPERIENCING...IT WAS EVENTUALY CONTROLED WITH MEDS...BUT THEY NEEDED A SLEEP STUDY TO FIGURE OUT THE SEASURE THING.
THESE SEASURES WERE SMALL,NON VISIBLE BRAIN SEASURES,,,AND THERE PARENT DID NOT SEE ANY SHAKING OR ANYTHING,,,,JUST THE NAUSIA AND THROWING UP THING.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
This is generally due to severe acidity or GERD. Several medications are available to control this. Hiatal hernia of the stomach into the diaphragm too can present this way. At times diabetes too has this type of presentation.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Over the counter antacids should solve your problem to some extent. Omeprazole too is a good drug for this. Please discuss this with your doctor and see what he thinks about it. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.