Normal Standing Pulse Rate?
I am a 34 year old woman who is suspected of having anxiety. My question is, is there a "normal" standing pulse rate for anxious and non anxious people?
My pulse seems to be consistently between 115-140 on standing and in the 80's while resting (sitting).
My BP ranges between normal and on the high side.

Thank you in advance for those responding.
Thank you Elizabeth. I don't disagree with what you've said...in fact, I know it's great advice and am looking into Yoga as a means to "destress." I have backed off of soda and sugars. Not so much for the right reasons...they became unappealing to me these past few months. Can't figure that one out but doesn't matter as it's a good thing.;-)

A slight change in pulse rate, I wouldn't be concerned over. Jumping from the 80's to the 115+ when standing (initially and checked after 5 minutes of standing)is what seems odd to me. Think perhaps I will check this late in the evening and see if the quieter house leaves me with a lower pulse rate.

I used to think the high pulse rate was from briskly walking (had my monitor with me) until I discovered it's equally high just from standing.
I have had this problem for about 1 1/2 years now.  If you have had your thyroid checked and it is normal, then you may want to have a cardiac stress test.  I have been told I have a "hyperkinetic" heart. This means that what happens to you is what happens to me.  My heart rate jumps up quickly at a slight change in exertion.  My heart itself is normal though so I've been told to take beta blocker for comfort reasons.  Good luck
Thank you duchess for the reply, I will look into it.

Sincerely,
Kate