Nose bleeds, abdomen and chest pains

Lately I have been feeling increasingly sick and I was wondering if someone might be able to help me?

It started with nose bleeds which varied from really heavy to light. The light ones I know were caused by blowing my nose to hard but the heavy ones started by themselves and the only way they stopped was when I blew my nose again and out would come a sort of thick blood mass sort of thing. Instantly after the nose bleed my neck and shoulders started to ache and I got a terrible head ache. The nose bleeds started from at least once a week, to once a day for three days straight.

After the nose bleeds I kept getting pains in my lungs and burning pains in my chest. The burning spread up my neck to along my jaw.

I also have been getting sharp pains in my abdomen and a terrible pain in my bottom which sometimes stops me from going to the toilet straight away. When I lie down sometimes it feels like someone has put a knife in my abdomen is slowly cutting in.

Lately I have been feeling nauseous and have had diarrhoea. Then I find that sometimes everything seems to go incoherent or a bit dizzy for a few seconds.

I don

Please make sure your physician does labwork. (I'm sure they will, but you never know sometimes). You at least need a CBC/DIFF with a PLATELET COUNT.
Hi PlateletGal

Whats a CBC/DIFF with a PLATELET COUNT?

Thanks for your help,

Briar
Hi.  By any chance do you play or have you played rigorous sports, like football, rugby, or had any type of auto accident?

Have you recently moved?  Are you exposed to any molds that you know of?

Just a few more questions before your Dr. visit.  Platelet is right, get those tests.

The CBC/DIFF/PLCT is just a lab test. Your physician should have someone draw a small sample of your blood. The lab test will check your white cell count, red cell count, platelet count, lymphocytes, etc. etc.
Well, it could be.  If you head the ball a lot, or have had a fall and hit your head or nose, it could be possible that your body is taking repeated blows and does not have time to heal internally, thus bleeding..?
I play soccer, I've played since I was nine. I haven't moved or anything.

Could soccer be the cause of it?
A related discussion, what do we do? was started.