Not feeling so good...
For the last 3 days i have been having major dizziness, nauseous and headach. I feel extremely weak, i think i have a fever and i lost of my appetit. I have been at school and work all day long, i really need to get better as soon as possible. Does anyone know what i could have?

Thank you! :)
Welcome to the forum!
A viral fever, in itself, cause nausea, dizziness and headache. However I cannot comment for sure, whether this is what you have. Any medicine for fever, plenty of fluids and some rest should help. However you must also look at other causes. Dizziness with nausea can also be due to cervical spondylosis, cervical spinal nerve compression, GERD or gastric reflux and acidity and low blood sugar. Anemia too can cause fatigue, dizziness and nausea due to fatigue. Please discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!