Numb left arm
For the last two months now my left arm has been going numb and tingly. It starts when i hold my arm out or have it close to my body or when i am leaning on a counter top. The numbmess starts up under my arm pit and goes down to my wrist. My fingers almost never go numb unless my arm has been numb for a while. I wouldn't think it was in my elbow since when the feeling starts, it always starts from my arm pit and goes down. If i hold my arm close to my body, bend my arm at the elbow half way up and turn my head to the left, it hurts. Anyone have any answeres?
                    Thank you,  Neal

There are a few things which I can think of. Firstly, it can be Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. CTS is a medical condition in which the median nerve is compressed at the wrist, leading to pain, paresthesias, and muscle weakness in the forearm and hand. The other condition I can think of is brachial plexus injury. Minor injuries to the brachial plexus often resolve on their own within a few weeks, but some injuries can be so severe that they require surgical repair. The third thing which I can think of is Multiple Sclerosis but the chances of which seem less likely.

I would advise you to please get yourself examined by a neurologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing and if you have any additional queries.