Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Numbness, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Numbness, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain

Just under one month now, I've experienced persistent fatigue (general unwell feeling), numbness in my right hand and leg and abdominal pain. I've been to 2 doctors, and no one can find anything wrong. Mono, Thyroid, Hep and Anemia all ok. Throat swab clear. Anyone have similar problems? I'm very scared that drs are missing something serious.
Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
I am having the same symtoms (symptoms) as you which is what brought me to this site. My doctors are completely baffeled also and I don't know what else to do. I also have terrible sweating attacks with these abdominal pains though..do you?
Blank
It may be Lyme Disease. You don't have to remember being bitten by a tick to have it. I have it and I have extreme fatigue and numbness/tingling w/out the abdominal pain. If you think you may have it seek out a LLMD, Lyme Literate MD. The average doctor does not know how to treat it.

Good Luck!
Blank
No sweating, but I've had a low grade fever.
Blank
I thought about Lyme Disease, but I don't have the telltale bull's eye rash. I'll definately ask the drs to check for it though - thanks!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank