Numbness, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain
Just under one month now, I've experienced persistent fatigue (general unwell feeling), numbness in my right hand and leg and abdominal pain. I've been to 2 doctors, and no one can find anything wrong. Mono, Thyroid, Hep and Anemia all ok. Throat swab clear. Anyone have similar problems? I'm very scared that drs are missing something serious.
I am having the same symtoms as you which is what brought me to this site. My doctors are completely baffeled also and I don't know what else to do. I also have terrible sweating attacks with these abdominal pains though..do you?
No sweating, but I've had a low grade fever.
It may be Lyme Disease. You don't have to remember being bitten by a tick to have it. I have it and I have extreme fatigue and numbness/tingling w/out the abdominal pain. If you think you may have it seek out a LLMD, Lyme Literate MD. The average doctor does not know how to treat it.

Good Luck!
I thought about Lyme Disease, but I don't have the telltale bull's eye rash. I'll definately ask the drs to check for it though - thanks!