Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Numbness, pins and needles, chest, neck feet pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hi my doctor says I suffer from high anxiety, have been to a hear specialist, had a CT scan on the chest and a dozen blood tests done,

I keep getting numbness,pins & needles, stabbing pain, burning on my LEFT arm, Left leg, Left feet with slight pains, neck and regular jaw ache and zaps in my head. all symptoms with regular chest pain some times where the hear is, some times near the sholder-chest and neck area, and some times towards the bottom of my rib cage lungs area. Sometimes this can be followed by mild to heavy panic attacks when I struggle to breath.

I am due to get a gastroscopy and Colonoscopy and will see a Neurologist in the next few months,

The issue I have with being told i have anxiety, is that the symptoms regular and un like Anxiety where it comes and goes, mine stays.

I've even started to go to church and my Pasture thinks I may need God ??

OH PS I have been rushed to the emergency unit
1 Comment
Wow, I have these syptoms (symptoms) as well and never knew where it was coming from I just thought I was getting old or out of shape, now I think I better go check up on it