Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Numbness in left forearm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Numbness in left forearm

About one month ago I went jogging. When I came home my left forearm was tingling and numb. Since that time the tingling has left and the numbness is slightly less. Doctor took an X-Ray of my neck and saw no problems. He referred me to a neurologist but I have not gone yet. Not sure I want to because the numbness does not affect my ability to use the arm in any way. Any thoughts on what the cause of this might be and what it might actually be?
Hi.  I've been experiencing numbness too, so I read your thread.  You might have a pinched nerve (I'm hoping that's what I have).  I read that if it isn't corrected that the nerve can become damaged.  So if it lasts too much longer, I would recommend you contact your doctor.  And numbess can also be a sign of heart issues.  So if you have any other symptoms don't hesitate to get medical attention.  
it has been a few days that when i wake up and in the morning i feel numbness and tingling sensation, i havent been to the doctor yet, what do you think?
Hi. It has be about 2 days since my fingers and forearm became numb i can move it but i can't feel it. What should i do?
woke up with a sharp pain on the back of my knee that quickly subsided but my whole leg from the hip down is numb and toes tingle. my other foot is also numb (concentrated in the big toe) and my left hand thumb and pointer finger feel a bit numb. i can still feel stuff but it feels like its asleep. the main numb leg also has cramping and shooting pain in the toe sometimes. the sharp pain point that woke me up isnt red or hurting (so the locum doesnt think it's spider bite). bp is 132/91 pulse 100. I feel like i have indigestion, uncofortable feeling in my chest. right side elbow and wrist joints speratically hurt and the "main numb leg" has sore ancle joint when squeezed.