Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Numbness tip of tongue with loss of taste
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Numbness tip of tongue with loss of taste

For the past couple of weeks I have had numbness to the tip of my tongue, lower lip with a loss of taste.  Food has almost no flavor.  I haven't had any dental work done recently and have no chonic medical conditions.  I take no meds on a daily basis.  I workout 4-5 days a week for 1-2 a day, eat healthy.  I also have this contunious thrist (dryness) in my mouth.  I have drink water and protien drinks only, no cokes.  No matter how much I drink the thrist is present.   The tongue is normal in size and color.  I haven't burned it on any thing.