Numbness
There is a spot on the base of my left big toe that, as soon as is touched, even barely, immediatly a numbness sensation goes in my toe.  If I don't touch it, everything is alright.  Could it be a pinched nerve?

The most probable reason for numbness in your toe could be compression of a nerve, a pinched nerve. This could be because of an injury which you might have had or swelling of tissues surrounding the nerve.

This numbness, if recent, may also be indicative of systemic diseases like diabetes mellitus, thyroid dysfunction, vitamin deficiency(B12) or a spinal problem.

Please visit a neurologist if the problem seems severe or if it spreads. Do get back if you have any other queries.

Regards
I noticed that the spot is right where the edge of my shoe sits... I think it's pressing a nerve, but I don't know what to do about it....(besides changing shoes, of course)
Thanks for writing to the forum!
There are many causes for toe numbness and tingling senation---pheripheral neuropathy (as seen in diabetes), peripheral vascular disease, nerve compression, Raynaud’s phenomenon, tarsal tunnel syndrome, vasculitis, nerve irritations by chemicals as in gout or it could be due to abnormal pressure by your foot wear.
Hope this helps. I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor and get referral for the concerned specialities. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!