Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
ONE KIDNEY with CRONIC(chronic) KIDNEY INFECTIONS and RESISTANT to all ...

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

ONE KIDNEY with CRONIC(chronic) KIDNEY INFECTIONS and RESISTANT to all ORAL meds -

More or less if you read my info about myself you will see all the information explaining the questions it complicated, and hard to explain unless you have time to actually listen and read it.. or hear it but all in all ...

I have had 3 surgries.. since I was 6 -14 2X's I have my uturers stretched and replanted I ended up losing my right kidney when I was  14 and have been on meds since I can remember so like 2 or 3 yrs. I am now resistant to all oral meds and the shots of rocephine and gent help but I have to go to the doctors and begg its pretty degrating.. The symptoms show up before any thing will for white cell accounts and the meds only seem to mask this cronic (chronic) kidney infection ive been dealing with for over a year and a half...

Any Ideas? I am only 24  yrs and I have 2 kids 1 and 3 yrs I'd like to be able to play and have energy to do things with them...