Occasional Blood on my Urine
I recently had sex and it is my first time and just yesterday (almost 1 day after I had sex) that I feel the frequent urge to pee and most of my pee only has few drops of urine. Then after few hours, I noticed some few drops of blood on my urine once and a little pain after peeing. I drank lots of water which made all of this stop temporarily. Then just today, I am feeling all of this again including few drops of blood on my urine and a slight pain after peeing. What could am I experiencing? I am worried and hope this isn't serious. Thanks in advance.
he might have passed an infection on to you. but blood after your first time is normal. he might have just been a little rough with you. hope everythings okay!
you have nothing to worry about. seeing some blood after your first time having sex is normal.
A urinary tract infection is very common among brides and the first time one has sex.  See a doctor for an antibiotic.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.