Odd rash on vagina
About two months ago i started noticeing small bumps around my vaginal area, my boyfriend told me he had noticed them before but thought I knew, So i have had them for 3 or 4 months I have no insurance, The bumps are very small and in large patches, they swell at times and cause discomfort, they seemed to have moved further inside my vaginal area, they seems to go in further then my fingurs reach, I have also recently found out im pregnent, i have been to the hospital and they ran blood work of all kinds, I have nothing, i do have a miner urianare track infection but im sure these bumps have been there longer, towards the clit area the bumps have gathered and seemed to have swollen, the tip s of the bumps now look white and shredded I fear for my baby but have no insurance to see a docter can someone help me please?
Sounds like Genital warts, small bumps , usually in small patches that cause discomfort , kinda looks like cauliflower...go to your ER or local planned parenthood, or health department, they can help.

How are you?

The bumps on and inside the vagina can be due to a sexually transmitted disease. Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are diseases that are mainly passed from one person to another (that is transmitted) during sex. These diseases may be spread through vaginal, anal and oral sex.

Going by your symptoms, it seems to be a case of genital warts. Genital warts are caused by a virus – HPV (human papillomavirus). Any sexually active person can get HPV. Using condoms every time you have sex can help protect against HPV but they aren't perfect because HPV can be found on skin that isn't covered by a condom.

Pls take the appointment of your gynaec and get yourself thoroughly checked. An examination (may be including pelvic examination) will be done of your genital area. Samples will be taken from any possibly infected areas, using a cotton wool or spongy swab. Then these samples are sent to the laboratories to find out the infecting pathogen. Treatment will depend on the cause.

As you are pregnant, you are having the risk of transmitting the infection to the newborn. So pls get yourself thoroughly examined and do not use over-the-counter "wart medicine" on genital warts. They are absorbed by your skin and may cause birth defects in your baby.

Take care and do keep us posted on how you are doing.