Undiagnosed Symptoms Expert Forum
Onset of tingling burning sensation all over body
About This Forum:

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Onset of tingling burning sensation all over body

This evening in bed I had a very quick onset of a tingling/burning sensation all over my body.  Interestingly, iyt felt as though it began at the head and went down the body where it continues to tingle and burn.  There is no discoloration of the skin and no temperature, but the skin feels tingling and burning.  I do take several medications.  I take tenormin, klonopin, flecanide, and a baby aspirin.  These medications are to prevent the benign arrythmias I occasionally get and a one time episode of atrial fib.  I am 50 years old in good health and very active.  I am just recovering from a week long cold and am presently taking antibiotics.  Besides the meds and antibiotics, I take a liquid multi vitamin, liquid calcium/magnesium supplement, a B-complex supplement, a Vitamin C supplement, and here is the potential culprit - 500 mg of Slw Niacin.  To blame these symptoms on the niacin would be a bit strange since I've been taking the niacin for 2 months now with no real reaction.  Your thoughts?