PAIN IN KIDNEY AREA , BLOOD IN URINE , EDEMA, BUT BUN
PAIN IN RT KIDNEY AREA , SVRL MONTHS, CONSTANT PAIN AND AT TIMES EXTREMELY PAINFUL, LEGS AND FEET ,HAND SWELLING, BLOOD FOUND IN URINE , BUN & CREATININE NORMAL RANGE. FAMILY HISTORY OF PKD , HYPERTENSION ON FATHERS SIDE, DIABETES & MANY CANCERS ON MOMS SIDE OF FAMILY. I HEARD THAT IF U HAVE A SERIOUS KIDNEY PROBLEM YOU WOULDNT HAVE SYPTOMS. IS THERE A CERTAIN TEST ASIDE OF THE CHEMICAL & CBC THAT CAN SPECIFY IF PKD WOULD BE A CONCERN.OR AM I WORRYING NEEDLESSLY.MY BLOOD PRESSURE USE TO BE EXTREMELY LOW , DUE TO TAKING ALDACTONE & A LOW THYROID LEVEL .
I work in a laboratory and I will look in the books for you for any specific tests that may help you. I'll be out of the office until Monday so I will post then. Hope I can help.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.