Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
PAIN IN MY TORSO, KNOTS IN MY STOMACH AND PAIN IN MY BACK NO FEVER

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I HAVE TERRIBLE PAIN IN MY TORSO,  MY CHEST HURTS,  MY BACK HURTS AND I FEEL THAT I HAVE KNOTS IN MY STOMACH.  I AM NOT NAUSIS AND I AM NOT RUNNING A FEVER BUT I CAN NOT LAY DOWN ON MY STOMACH OR ON MY SIDE. I HAD CHILLS
1 Comment
Have you had a bowl movement recently, or are you constipated? What you are describing sounds like maybe constipation, atleast I go through terrible pains in my stomach and back when I am backed up. I thought I was having a heart attack once, went to the er and had xrays taken and all of my intestines were full, it was very embarrassing to say the least.