PAIN ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT ! ! !
For the past three months I have been having this pain on the bottom of my foot right in the middle. I have seen my doctor and he doesn't seemed worried, but its a PAIN when I walk. What could this pain be and what could be causing it ?
Most likely the muscle in the bottom of your foot is inflamed. you could also have a Heel Spur pressing into a nerve. Change your shoes and wear good arch supported shoes to see if the discomfort improves. Also, add 10 Tablespoons of Epsom Salt to 2 quarts of real warm water and soak your foot twice per day for 2 weeks.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Pain or soreness in the middle of the foot is generally indicative of plantar fasciitis. The first step you take generally after sitting or standing for a long time or when you get up from the bed is painful. As you start walking the pain clears up. Plantar fascia is a ligament that connects your heel bone to your toes. If it swells, becomes weak or inflamed, it causes these symptoms. After some time, you may feel pain always. The other possibility is osteoarthritis. This also causes pain worse after inactivity—the first few steps always painful.  
If possible consult a sports injury center. This is equipped with treatment options for plantar fasciitis. There are various things you can try such as especially designed insoles, night splints and wraps. Besides this there are various massage therapies, stretch exercises, and pressure point stimulation by trained specialists. If not possible consult an orthopedic specialist regarding this.
If these two possibilities are ruled out then other causes which should be investigated include: Sjogren’s syndrome, peripheral neuropathies, hypothyroidism, SLE, alcoholism, peripheral artery disease, sciatica, sarcoidosis, amyloidosis and high blood pressure. Take care!