Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
PLEASE HELP, SERIOUSLY WORRIED.

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

PLEASE HELP, SERIOUSLY WORRIED.

I don't know what's wrong with me. Starting a couple of months ago my right colar bone started hurting really bad, like, it feels like it's cracking it's such a sharp stabbing pain... and it just happens every so often. And then starting yesterday morning my lower back started hurting, and then by the evening I was in total agony on my entire right side of my body, mainly in my shoulders, lower back, and pelvis... and my body was itchy in weird spots but there's nothing there... It took me a long time to fall asleep but finally I did but I woke up in the middle of the night last night because I had a HORRIBLE pain in my neck, I had my boyfriend look at it and I have a weird lump on my neck behind my ear... it wasn't there before I fell asleep... it feels like a little disc sort of bubble under my skin... but the top of my skin looks normal. It hurts so much, I can't look to the side without almost bursting into tears. Also my stomach hurts like no other and I feel very "thin"... I don't know how to describe it other than my stomach doesn't feel like it is 'out' as much as usual...
Today my boyfriend went to the store and bought me some Bayer back&body pain killers, I took 2 as directed at 3:15pm and by 4:45 I was back into chronic pain, so now I am putting up with that until around 9pm when I can take more... I seriously can barely move at all right now. Anything you know or can suggest would be really appreciated. :(

I spoke to a friend who lives in a different state and she said she has had the same thing happen to her recently, she has had it for the past 6 days and she said that it has gotten progressively worse... on the 3rd day it got so bad that she had to be taken to the ER in an ambulance. I'm not entirely sure if her and I are having the same problem but her doctor told her that it could either be Lyme Disease or Ovarian cysts, I already suffer from Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome so could that be related possibly? I have been camping a lot recently but I live in Alaska and Ticks are not native to this state and there are few cases of them migrating up here... I am allergic to Mosquito bites and have reacted to a few lately so I think that may have something to do with it also... but I don't think that explains why my bones hurt so much?

I'm going to try and make an appointment for the docs tomorrow if possible. My mum thinks I'm being a hypochondriac and wont help me. :(
My mum and I looked up my symptoms online this morning and have found that I may have West Nile Virus.
Have you looked in tothe possobility of fibroglamalgia. it sounds very similar. could be a possibility
As for the collar bone, I had this same problem that persisted for quite a long time.  I had a nerve conduction study and a muscle study done.  This may be what you need.  There is a cluster of nerves that lay under the clavicle (collar bone),  It is possible that they are inflamed and pushing on your collar bone.  You should see a doctor.