Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pain & Difficulty Moving Toes & Fingers

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Pain & Difficulty Moving Toes & Fingers

Three months ago, my fourth left toe became painful and difficult to move and walk with.  The place under the middle bone of that toe became slightly swollen and has remained that way.  Two weeks after that, the middle finger of my right hand started hurting.  It's pain and inabillity to bend and grasp are very similar to what's been going on with my foot.  I could live with the toe thing but I need to be able to use my right hand for work, taking care of kids, cooking....etc  My finger and toe are always "stiffest" in the morning.  Sometimes the stiffness and pain will decrease throughout the day but not always.  When I try to bend them, the pain is a deep, nauseating, dull type pain.  It almost feel like there are ten rubber bands pulling accross the top of my hand when I try to bend my fingers.  If anybody has any ideas of what this is I'd love the input!