Pain, Swollen Hands and Feet, Extremely Tired?
For the last couple of years, on and off for months, I have had these spells of extreme fatigue, like I can only be awake for a couple hours straight without developing blurry vision, extreme headaches.  Also, this is always accompanied by dull, achy pains in my hands, feet, ankles, and shoulders.  It is a very strange feeling because it actually feels better to move, but being tired makes me not want to get up and move.  It will go on like this for a couple weeks and then just go away all of a sudden.

Also, sometimes I will get to work in the morning, after a full night's rest and a good breakfast and then start to feel like I am going to pass out often with double vision.

I've been to the doctor several times.  They tested me for Mono and that wasnt it.  No one else has seemed to suggest anything other than fibromyalgia, but I need some answers.  Sound familiar?
Welcome to the forum!
Joint pains that feel better on walking are typically due to osteoarthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis too can be looked into. Anemia, low protein in blood, liver problems should all be looked into. Hypotension and hypoglycemia should also be checked for. Also poor sleep patterns can cause fatigue and blurring of vision after a good night’s rest.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!