Pain after Typing
Hi Doctor,
I usually am on the computer about 25% of my day.  But recently, about a month ago, my left wrist would hurt very badly after i type and sometimes while i type and the pain will gradually build up and reach the point where i can't type or use that hand for about 5 minutes.  If this helps about 3 years ago i broke my wrist and after i recovered when i rotated my wrist i would hear crackleing.  
Hi!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There is a possibility of development of arthritis at the wrist joint post trauma. Another possibility is carpal tunnel syndrome (though less likely as you have no numbness and tingling). The third possibility is a compressed tendon on bone healing. Of these options, arthritis is most likely. You must get a good wrist support for working on computers. Also dipping the hand in warm saline water will help. A chiropractor can teach you some exercises that will help. An X-ray of the wrist should be done followed by an orthopedic consult.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Take care!